Sunday, June 04, 2006

Growing Everyday

19W 2d

Need to keep up with the exercise... feel some pain on my hips. Most of the time I sleep on my right side. The bump is getting bigger everyday, my zipper broke a few days ago when I tried to zip up my black favourite trousers last Thursday...
Felt just want to buy new trousers and we went to the city to do some shopping on Saturday (didn't know that the shops were closed at 3 pm because of the 'pinse aften'). I found a nice trouser but I changed my mind of buying it... I still have some trousers left from my first pregnancy I can wear.
The baby inside is getting stronger. Can feel the kicking more often and harder. I think the baby is kick-boxing in here...
Like balado ikan teri so much... have tomatoes these days, too...
It's so gloomy, rainy and cold lately. Hope the sun is coming out soon so I can have a walk to get rid of this pain.

No comments: