Thursday, June 08, 2006

3rd visit to the doctor

19W 5d

I'm 58,2 kg, blood pressure: 103/56. Good shape :)

Just waited for 15 minutes in the waiting room, which was nice.
The check-up went quickly. I have no complaints at all. Everything is fine.

My bump is getting bigger and I need to pee more often. Sometimes every 15 minutes. It's quite disturbing especially if I'm in the middle of watching movie with no commercial or when I'm going out for a long time. The first thing to do is always going to the restroom... luckily, it's easy to find it everywhere.

I really enjoy eating, I like asian veggie like 'sayur sawi', 'kangkung' and 'kacang panjang' a lot. Ikan bakar is one of our favourite dish right now; and still ikan teri sambal balado. Thinking a lot of 'sayur asem' right now, I'm going to make it soon. Sayangnya, nggak ada melinjo ...

I like this 'rødbit salat', mackrel, cheese and jam.

Have a glass of milk with my multivitamin before going to bed.

Just read that hot dog is one food that can be harmfull during pregnancy, as well as feta unless it's well cooked. Hmmm ...

Read more on this article

1 comment:

Patricia Astrid said...

Hai Lasma, aku belum ngasih selamat nih. Kebetulan jadi nyasar ke sini hehe pas surfing.

Selamat ya, kalau cowok pas deh dapat sepasang :)
Semoga kehamilannya lancar-lancar aja ya, salam buat semuanya :)