Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Does size matter?

35W3d

Had a check-up with the 'jordmor' the norwegian word for midwife.

Weighed 63,7 kg.
My blood pressure is low 96/63 and my tummy's size is bit under the curve.
Need to have another appointment next week to see its growth.
If the size is still and much more under the curve then I have to get ultrasound check-up to see if the baby is ok.

I feel worry but the midwife said it's ok as long as I feel the baby's movement. Besides, the curve was made according to the European size, not Asian size.
I still feel worried, though, and feel that my tummy now is smaller compared to the size of my tummy on my first pregnancy on the same stage.

When I told Hardy about the result, he rushed into the store, bought lots of food, cooked them and asked me to finish them all. Which was really nice and very thoughtfull but I couldn't eat them at once. The space for food in my tummy is getting smaller.

Rang my mom and consulted with her about my condition. Her tummy was not so big either, she said. Don't worry too much. That was a relief and I try not thinking too much about it, then.

I just can cross my fingers and asked Him to protect me and my baby.

No comments: