Friday, April 28, 2006

Si Ompung, datanglah dikau!!

16W

Rang 'orang Siantar dan orang Medan' and chatted with 'inang' and 'mama'.
Told them that I feel much better than what I felt with my first pregnancy. They know how bad it was with Abigail. Stayed in the room for hours, for days... so many throw-ups... even in the middle of the night. Luckily Hardy was there and being a very good 'servant' to me.

I asked one of them to come over when the baby is coming. There will be a lot of works with the baby and Abigail, especially for the first three months. At least that what we experienced with Abigail. Not to mention Hardy's work at the end of his contract. We really need help this time. No one else to ask for help - please, ompung datang sinilah...

My mom was very happy and will get things sorted out for her visit.

Yes... !! Looking forward to your coming!!

No comments: